Best Valentine Day Messages, Quotes Sms & Wishes


Wish You Happy 14 FebValentines Day Quotes Wishes Messages on Valentines

happy valentines day quotes
1) Happy Valentines Day Quotes for Friends
Loving is not just looking
At each other with love.
It is looking in the same direction.

Happy Valentines Day My Friend

2) Happy Valentines Day Wishes for Friends
Have Happy Valentine's day.
Anyone can catch your eye,
But it takes some-1 special
To catch your Beautiful Lovely heart

Happy Valentines Day

3) Happy Valentines Day Quotes for Best Friend
As a friend, you have always
Watched my back and been
The pillar of support to lean on.
You’ve shared my happy and
Sad times without complaining.
You are a true friend with benefits!

Happy Valentine’s Day.

4) Beautiful Quotes on Friends Forever
Boyfriends come and boyfriends go
Girlfriends come and girlfriends go
But friends are forever.

Happy Valentine’s Day

5) Happy Valentines Day Quotes for Close Friend
Today my heart beats out for
Close friends like you
Who have been understanding,
Loyal and supportive,
Every step of the way.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

6) Happy Valentines Day Messages in Hindi
Kuch dair ka intezar mila hum ko
Per sub se sweet yar mila hum ko
Na rahi tamana kisi ki tere bad
Teri dosti me wo pyar mila humko.

Happy Valentines Day My Friend

7) Happy Valentines Day Quotes in Hindi
Kab maine kaha ki sona or chandi chahiye,
Bas aapke dil me chhota sa kona chahiye,
Jise hum keh sake dilse apna,
Aisa bhi to koi yaar hona chahiye…..!!!


8) Happy Valentines Day Sms 140 Words in Hindi
Apni zindagi key alag hi usool hain,
Yaar ki khatir to kaante bhi kabul hain
Has kar chal du kaanch k tukdo pr bhi,
Ager yaar kahe ye mere bichhaye hue phul h.

Happy Valentines Day

9) Happy Valentines Day  Shayari for Friends
Rishton ki dori kamzor hoti hai,
Aankhon ki baatein dil ki chor hoti hai,
Khuda ne jab bhi pucha dosti ka matlab,
Hamari ungli aapki aur hoti hai.

Happy Valentine Day

10) Dosti Shayari on Valentines Day on Dosti
Khuda ki rahemat sare sansar par barse,
Mere hisse ki rahmat mere yaar par barse,
Ae khuda mujhe kar dena pani,
Agar mera yaar kabhi pyaas se tarse.

Wish You Happy Valentines Day

Top 5 Unique 14th Feb Be My Valentine Quotes Sms & Text Messages

Awesome Top 5 Special Be My Valentine Quotes Sms Messages Wishes about Love
happy valentine's day messages

1) Be My Valentine Quotes for Her
14 Feb is a day of love
It’s a day when you find your true love
A day of hearts and yummy candies
A day when cupid hits you with a love arrow
A day when you find your teddy bear
On this valentines day
Will you be mine forever?


2) Lovely Quotes on Be My Valentines
I wanna wrap you up;
I wanna kiss your lips;
I wanna make you feel wanted;
I wanna call you mine;
I wanna hold you forever;
Please be my Valentine!


3) Best Valentines Sms for Girlfriend & Boyfriend
I fell in love with you on
the day that I first saw you.
Now, I am more than madly
in love with you.
What have you done to me?
Whatever it is,
I am enjoying it so much.


4) Will You be My Valentines Quotes Messages
Valentine's day is a day of love
No 1 gives me more love than you
You brighten up my each day
You deserve my undying love.
Will you be my valentine????


5) Will You be My Valentines Sms for Girl & Boy
Love is Life
Love is Knife
It cuts our throat,
Till the time we thrive,
Sorrow and nature,
Don’t go aside,
But smile and say,
That you are my Valentine….

Be My Valentine…

14th Feb Happy Valentines Day I Love You Quotes Text Messages

happy valentines day wishes
Special 14 February Happy Valentines Day I Love You Quotes Text Messages Sms

1) Happy Valentines Day I Love You Quotes for Her
The best girlfriend in the world
Deserves nothing less than the
Best boyfriend in the world.
How cute, we are made for each other!

I Love You

2) Sweet Quotes on I Love You So Much for Him
I love you because you deserve to be loved.
I love you because you are the man
That I feel so comfortable with.
Most of all, I love you because
You showed me the true meaning of love
And the real feeling of how it is to be loved.

I Love You

3) I Love You Quotes for Girlfriend and Boyfriend
I always feel special whenever I am with you.
So secured every time I am wrapped by your arms.
So loved whenever your lips touch mine.

I Love You
4) I Love You Quotes for Husband and Wife
To love you I know I can
To love you forever that’s the plan
To leave you lonely that I can’t
You in my heart at all times like an implant
I Love You Forever


5) Very Cute Sms on I Love You for Boyfriend
I want to grow old with you!
No matter how wrinkled your skin may become,
Or your head be filled with so many grays,
I will be here with you and
Together we will face eternity.

I Love You So Much

6) Happy Valentines Day I Love You Quotes for Girlfriend
Love is what I see in, your smile every day.
Love is what I feel in, every touch you give.
Love is what I hear in, every word you say.
Love is what we share, every day we live.

I Love So Much Honey

7) I Love You Messages for Her from Him
When I looked for flowers,
I could not find anything to match your Beauty
When I looked for words
I could not find to describe your beauty

You are My Love and I Love You My Sweety

Top 10 Special Happy Valentines Day Quotes for Friends and Family

happy valentines day wishes
Special 14th Feb Happy Valentines Day Quotes for Friends & Family with Images

1) Happy Valentines Day Sms For Friends
You are my sun by day and my moon at night,
You are the star in the dark and my universe up high.
You are my heaven on earth!
Happy Valentine's day my beloved friend.

Happy Valentines Day Friends

2) Happy Valentines Day Quotes For Father
I’m thinking of you on Valentine’s Day;
I love and admire you, Dad.
I’ll always remember and cherish a lot
The good times that we had.

Happy Valentines Day Dad

3) Happy Valentines Day Quotes For Mother
Happy thoughts come my way
When I think of you
A Mother kind and thoughtful
In everything you do.
You put glad words in my heart
Such happiness you bring
A Mother that’s so precious
You make my happy heart sing.

Happy Valentines Day Mom
4) Happy Valentines Day Sms For Brother
I want to thank you for your love
And I would like to say
Brother mine you are special
Have A Happy Valentine’s Day!

Happy Valentines Day Bro

5) Happy Valentines Day Messages For Sister
On Valentine’s Day, parents think
About the ones they treasure,
And you, sister, are a special joy;
You bring us so much pleasure.
We hoped for much and got much more;
We’re oh so proud of you.
Sons so special and so loved
Are very, very few.

Happy Valentines Day Sis

6) Happy Valentines Day Quotes For Husband
Happy Valentines Day to my husband;
You’re still the one for me.
Though the years go by, I love you still,
As all the world can see.

Happy Valentines Day Hubby

7) Happy Valentines Day Msg For Wife
Each day you fill my heart with love;
My wife, you’re a blessing from up above.
I have a partner whose life I share,
A sweetheart who’s beyond compare.


8) Valentines Day Wishes For Grand Parents
Grandma and Grandpa, you’re my Valentine;
You make a difference in my life each day;
Because I have your unconditional love,
You’ve given me a gift I can’t repay.

Happy Valentines Day 2015

9) Happy Valentines Day Message For Daughter
You’re a wonderful daughter;
You fill me with pride.
Are you smarter or prettier?
I can never decide.
You’re a very special person,
So on Valentines Day,
I’m saying I love you
In every way.

Happy Valentines Day Dear

10) Happy Valentines Day Quotes For Son
With all the things you do,
The smiles you share,
The laughter too,
With all the dreams you make come true.
It’s great to have a Son like you!

Happy Valentines Day My Son

I hope you like this post about Best Valentine Day Messages, Quotes Sms & Wishes. Please share it with other people on social media to help them know this information. If you have any suggestions or query feel free to comment below.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.