Birthday Wishes for Father-in-Law Hindi Messages Quotes

Birthday Wishes, Messages, Quotes for Father-in-Law

Your father-in-law is the person who thinks of you the most after your father. He is as attentive as your biological father. He always does something special for you, but have you ever thought about what you have done for him? Now it's your turn to do something great for him. If your birthday is near then you can say happy birthday father in law through various happy birthday text messages and messages. 
 Birthday wishes for father-in-law
You will be happy to receive such impressive messages from you. This will help you a lot in developing your relationship. There are also some funny birthday wishes for father-in-law through which you can make him laugh. So, let's look at some of the best birthday wishes we have here:

Birthday wishes for father-in-law:

All the best wishes you give your father-in-law are the guarantee of their long-lasting relationship. These desires create a significant impact on the recipient, and he will begin to care more about you. All this because he will realize how much you love him. These father-in-law birthday messages are one of the best ways to make your father-in-law happy and joyous on his birthday.

  • I feel so blessed to have a father-in-law like you in my life, that's why I want to make it up to you this time. Thank you very much for loving me like yours. Happy Birthday.

  • May this year be full of so much joy and happiness for you. I wish you a happy birthday, dear daddy.

  • I was daddy's princess before I got married. Nothing has changed since then because I am now my father-in-law's princess. Happy birthday, father.

  • Every birthday candle you blow is another year. I have been blessed to know that I am part of this family. A wonderful birthday, my dear father-in-law!

  • As today is your special day, your wish is my order. This is just one chance a year, so we wish the best.

Father in law birthday wishes

  • Thanks for being an amazing father-in-law. May God bless you with good health, joy, love and good fortune.

  • That everything goes well with you while you celebrate another year of life, you are really important to us. Happy bday father-in-law.

  • I appreciate you father-in-law and I hope you remain forever as healthy, intelligent, humble and wise as you are. Have a beautiful birthday

  • You are a great father and an even better father-in-law to me, and I hope you live longer than all of us so that you can spread your wisdom and love everywhere.

  • Happy birthday, father-in-law, may this day be full of joy and good times, which will make you feel nostalgic over time.

  • Today we celebrate my father-in-law's birthday; such a selfless and good man always. Have a beautiful birthday.

  • Have a great birthday father-in-law, you are an old wise man and I'm glad to see you grow old, be smarter and healthier.

  • Each candle on your cake is another year that I was lucky to meet you. Happy birthday to you, dear father-in-law.

  • Father-in-law: You have given me the best gift that is someone to love for the rest of my life. Best wishes for a happy birthday.

  • Happy birthday from your favorite son/daughter-in-law. I wish that your special day is as unique as you are.

  • I want to be the best son-in-law I can because you haven't left a stone unturned to show that you are the best son-in-law I could have had.

  • If every father-in-law was like you, there would be no sadness in the world.

  • As your son-in-law, there is something I want you to give me as an inheritance: your wisdom, your patience, and your understanding.

  • Popular culture and the media are known for portraying in-laws as uptight, aloof, and formal. But you have shown that they can also be warm, caring, and loving. Happy birthday to a father-in-law who should be an example to others.

  • I always told my husband that I want him to be exactly like you when he grows up.

  • All my life, I never thought that a father-in-law would be as amazing as you. Thanks for letting me know that you really care about me. I wish you have a happy birthday! 

  • Happy birthday to a featured artist in a double role.


  • You have always treated me like your son, and I am very grateful for that. Happy birthday, dear father-in-law.

 Father in law birthday wishes

Birthday wishes for father-in-law in Hindi:

  1. किसी ने पूछा :- वह कौन सी जगह है जहां हर गलती और हर गुनाह माफ हो जाता है, मैंने मुस्कुराकर कहा मेरे पापा का दिल.
  2. पापा, आपको जन्मदिन की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं.
  3. मेरे लफ्जों में वह दम नहीं, जो मैं अपने पापा की तारीफ कर सकूं, वह जिंदगी भर मरते आए हैं हमें पालने के लिए, मुझ में वह दम ही नहीं कि मैं एक बार उनके लिए मर सकूं. जन्मदिन की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं.
  4. बार बार यह दिन आए, बार बार यह दिल गाए, पापा जिए हजारों साल यह है मेरी आरजू, हैप्पी बर्थडे टू यू पापा.
  5. मेरी इज्जत, मेरी शोहरत, मेरा रुतबा, और मेरे मान है मेरे पिता, मुझको हिम्मत देने वाले मेरे अभिमान है मेरे पिता| पापा आपको जन्म दिन मुबारक हो|
  6. अपने आंसू छुपा के हंसाया हमको, कोई दुख ना देना ए खुदा उनको,
    ले लेना जान जो कभी रुलाया उनको, जन्म दिन मुबारक उनको
  7. आई लव यू पापा, जन्मदिन की हार्दिक बधाई और शुभकामनाएं
  8. अजीज भी वह है, नसीब भी वह है, दुनिया की भीड़ में करीब भी वह है, उन की दुआओं से ही चलती है जिंदगी, क्योंकि खुदा भी वह है, तकदीर भी वह है, पापा जी, आपको जन्मदिन मुबारक हो
  9. हंसते रहे आप करोड़ों के बीच सदा, खिलते रहे आप लाखों के बीच सदा, रोशन रहे आप हज़ारों के बीच सदा, जैसे रहता है  सूरज आसमान के बीच सदा,  पापा ,जन्म दिन की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं
  10. फूलों की बरसात हो
    खुशी से बीते हर दिन
    हर रात सुहानी हो
    जिस तरफ आपके कदम पड़े
    वहाँ फूलों की बरसात हो
    आपको जन्मदिन मुबारक हो
  11. जन्म दिन मुबारक हो
    यही दुआ करता हू खुदा से,
    आपकी ज़िंदगी में कोई गम ना हो,
    जन्मदिन पर मिले हज़ारो खुशियाँ,
    चाहे उनमे शामिल हम ना हो
  12. दुआ है की कामयाबी के हर शिखर पर आप का नाम होगा,
    आपके हर कदम पर दुनिया का सलाम होगा,
    हिम्मत से मुश्किलों का सामना करना
    हमारी दुआ है कि वक़्त भी एक दिन आपका गुलाम होगा.
    आपको जन्मदिन की हार्दिक़ बधाइया
  13. हर राह आसान हो,
    हर राह पे खुशियाँ हो,
    हर दिन खूबसूरत हो,
    ऐसा ही पूरा जीवन हो,
    यही हर दिन मेरी दुआ हो,
    ऐसा ही तुम्हारा हर जन्मदिन हो!!!
  14. हम आपके जन्मदिन पर देते हैं यह दुआ
    हम और आप मिलकर, होंगे कभी ना जुदा
    जीवन भर साथ देंगे अपना, है ये वादा
    तुझ पर अपनी जान भी देंगे, अपना है यह इरादा
  15. खुदा करे तेरी हर चाही खुशी तुझे मिल जाए
    हम तेरे लिए जो दुआ करें, वो उसी वक़्त पूरी हो जाए
    आपकी तरह ही शबनमी आपकी यादें हैं
    खुदा करे आप ये जन्मदिन यूँ ही साल भर मनायें
  16. तोहफा-ए-दिल दे दूँ, या दे दूँ चाँद तारे
    जन्मदिन पे तुझे क्या दूँ ये पूछे मुझसे सारे
    ज़िंदगी तेरे नाम कर दूँ भी तो कम है
    दामन में भर दूँ हर पल खुशी को मैं तुम्हारे
    आपको जन्मदिन मुबारक हो
  17. ज़िंदगी की राहों में तुम्हे ना कोई तिरछी मोड़ मिले
    बहारों से गुलज़ार रहो, पतजड़ ना कभी मिले
    खुदा करे तेरा दर्द मुझे मिले
  18. तू रहे सलामत यह दुआ मुह से सदा निकले
    हम रहे तुमसे दूर तो भी तुझे
    जन्म दिन पे तेरे हर साल मेरा ये संदेश मिले
  19. सूरज रोशनी ले कर है आया,
    और पँच्छियों ने गाना गया,
    फूलों ने है हॅस कर बोला,
    मुबारक हो आपका जन्म दिन आया!
  20. दोस्त तू है मेरा सबसे न्यारा,
    तुझे मुबारक हो तेरा जन्मदिन यारा
    मेरी कभी नज़र ना लगे तुझे,
    कभी उदास ना हो प्यारा चेहरा तेरा
  21. मैं आपकी सफलता की कामना करता हूँ
  22. आपका दिन मंगलमय हो
  23. जन्म दिन मुबारक हो| बधाईयाँ
  24. जन्म दिन की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं, पापा
  25. जन्मदिन की हार्दिक बधाई और शुभकामनाएं
 Birthday wishes for father-in-law in Hindi
You always wish and pray that your father-in-law will live long. So why don't you tell him all the right things you pray for him for? If you are embarrassed to tell him this directly, send your prayers through the birthday wishes still in your heart for your father-in-law. You don't need to worry because here are some happy birthday wishes for father in law in Hindi that will make you feel special.

Birthday message to father-in-law [Happy birthday status for father]

The daughter-in-law's birthday wishes may be father-in-law's best wishes. He just wants the love she can give him by taking care of him. These wishes and messages for your birthday will give water to the roots of your relationship. These messages will help you show your love for your father. So here are some happy birthday messages for father in law that will take your relationship to another level.
  • Happy birthday, father. I want to thank you for giving me a husband, who is as loving, caring, and decent as you are. May all your wishes are granted and enjoy many more years

  • I wish you a quiet and charming life ahead. You are a blessing to me and I hope you have a wonderful and colorful birthday. Enjoy your day. Happy birthday, father.

  • You are a beautiful soul, a kind and disciplined father. You are a hero and a model for our children. Happy birthday, father.

  • By relationship, you are my father-in-law, but to me, you are my great advocate and a good caretaker among all in-laws.

  • May your birthday be full of happiness, joy, and for me, it is a blessing that I marry your son. Enjoy the most charming moments. Happy birthday, dear father-in-law.

Birthday quotes for father in law [Funny birthday wishes for father-in-law]

  • I am not worried about the future of my married life. That's because your son has the genes of a committed and dedicated gentleman like you. Happy birthday to my funny father-in-law.

  • I'm a little jealous of you because my kids love spending time with their grandfather more than they like to date me. But I don't care because you are the best role model for them. Happy birthday, daddy.

  • Dear Dad, you are exactly what I want to be when I reach your age: dignified, respected, and successful. Happy birthday to my father in law who is an inspiration to all of us.

  • The words father-in-law and daughter-in-law should be removed from the English dictionary because all parents-in-law and daughter-in-law should ideally end up becoming parents. Happy birthday to my second dad.

  • As you master most of it, the future looks better than before. The best birthday for one of the best men I have ever met: my father in law.

  • Happy birthday to my father in law who is an inspiration to all of us. I'm shifting your role in my life from the complicated state of duty to Dad's friendly and direct state.


  • You have always treated me like your son. I'm very grateful for that.

  • Thank you for being such a wonderful father-in-law. I wish you an incredible birthday with many nice surprises.

  • Birthday greetings To an extraordinary person: my father-in-law. Thank you for your constant guidance and direction. I wish you a very loving and warm birthday.

  • Father-in-law, a lot has changed over the years, but you are still the same amazing person you have always been. I wish you a happy birthday.

  • Dear Dad: Happy birthday from your favorite father-in-law! I wish your special day is as unique as you are. Have an excellent life ahead of you.

  • Each candle on your cake is another year that I have been lucky enough to meet you! Happy birthday to you, my father-in-law. Many happy laps of the day.

  • Happy birthday to my dear father-in-law. Take the time to relax and enjoy your day. Live it your way.

  • Life is full of beautiful wishes, and we always want the best and most exciting of our experience. I wanted a healthy relationship, and I got you as my father-in-law.

  • Dad, today is the perfect day to make a little change in our relationship. I'm going to change my perception of a strict, stubborn and complicated father to a sweet and loving father like you.

  • The whiteness in your hair and the cross wrinkles on your skin can be hidden layers of your wisdom and knowledge, and it shows the depth of your experiences. Happy birthday to my wise father-in-law.


  • Dad, thanks for teaching me how to be a worthy person and a good human being. May your special day bring you a basket of beautiful and cherished moments

 Birthday message to father-in-law

Birthday quotes for father in law:

Daughter in law or son in law quotes can be the best meaningful quotes on your birthday. You should inspire him to live longer and longer. If you send these quotes, you are conveying a great message through these quotes. If you still think what you should send him on this special day of his life, here are some happy birthday father-in-law quotes:


  • I always told my husband that I want him to be exactly like you when I grow up. Happy birthday to a beautiful father-in-law.

  • We have to recognize the people who helped us get to the position we are in today. I have to thank you for blessing me with such a beautiful person that I love. Happy birthday, father.

  • Happy birthday my dear father-in-law. You do everything possible to save the family from any physical, emotional and spiritual harm. Thank you and have a beautiful birthday.

  • I wish you a happy birthday daddy. It doesn't matter where I go, where I live, where I work, what I do. You keep me together in all situations. I wish you on your birthday makes me be with you.


  • My handsome father-in-law, wishing you the best possible birthday. You do so much for me and my family. So I am eternally great now and forever. Happy Birthday.

Happy birthday father in law in Heaven :

  • You are a parent beyond relationships; You are a parent beyond all expectations. Happy Birthday.

  • I met my second father the day I got married, and he was my father-in-law! He has brought strength to my life by giving me a son's place in his own family.

  • Wonderful was the day I started to meet you, beautiful was the way you made me feel like your daughter. Thank you for accepting me with so much love. Have a wonderful birthday.

  • Everything changes in life over time, but you have always been the sweetest father-in-law to me who has supported me in everything I did.

  • I feel very lucky to find a father in my father-in-law. I thank God for blessing me with the love of two great men in my life.

  • Dear father, our relationship is as beautiful as a partnership between a daughter and a father. I thank you for treating me like your princess.

  • The marriage gave me another father who loves me and cares about me. Dad, to the world you are my father-in-law, but to me, you are my dearest father.

  • Happy birthday, dear father-in-law! I wish you many wonderful moments full of joy and love on your special day.

  • Father-in-law, a lot has changed over the years, but you are still the same amazing person you have always been.

  • You always put others first. So today stop working, put on music, put your feet up and relax! May you still be happy and healthy.

  • There are two types of in-laws. The first type is those who behave like true in-laws. The second type is those who act like real parents.

  • If anyone saw how well we got along, they would never realize that you are not my biological father. Happy birthday, father.

 Birthday quotes for father in law
  • The wrinkles on your skin hide layers of wisdom and knowledge. The grays in your hair show the depth of your experiences, and the slight wobble in your walk shows how many obstacles in life you've overcome. Happy birthday to my wise father-in-law.

  • I have to admit that my father is a little possessive with me and jealous of you because I always praise your role as a second father in my life.

  • Happy birthday to the best father-in-law. You may be getting old, but you are still the best father.

  • I am grateful for a father like you who keeps his arms and wallet open to his beloved daughter-in-law. Have a great birthday.

  • Happy Birthday, Dad. Thank you for conveying the beautiful and gorgeous look to your favorite child.

  • Living with you as a father-in-law has taught me a lot to play dead so you don't do the dishes. Happy Birthday.

  • Dad, when life gets you down, look on the bright side. At least you have beautiful children. A very happy birthday.

  • We may not see, talk, or spend time together all the time, but know that they are always in my heart. Happy birthday to my father-in-law.

If your father-in-law is as kind and affectionate as his biological father, then it is your responsibility to treat him as his biological father. You must send him beautiful birthday wishes, quotes and messages to make him feel special. This will make your relationship stronger. So these were some birthday greetings for the father-in-law that you can use and share to boost and take your relationship to another level.

I hope you like this post about Birthday Wishes, Messages, Quotes for Father-in-Law. Please share it with other people on social media to help them know this information. If you have any suggestions or query feel free to comment below.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.