Birthday Wishes for Best Friend Male, Female Quotes (Best Friend)


Friends are true blessings. It is those special people who make our lives worthwhile. We must take care of these special friends and also remember the important dates related to them. If your best friend's birthday is coming up, then you should definitely celebrate it with lots of fun. You should also send her your birthday wishes. 
 Birthday wishes for best friend
If you send birthday blessings to a friend, he/she will be moved by your love for him/her. Friends enrich our lives and support us all the time. A best friend deserves nothing less than a happy birthday message expressing your feelings. Shout out loud - Happy birthday buddy! When he says, "Happy birthday, my friend," it will bring him a broad smile. So what are you waiting for? We will choose the best b.day wish for him:

Birthday wishes for best friend [ Happy birthday message ]

  • If our friendship had been a legal contract, it would be just five words: I will be there for you. Happy Birthday.


  • If Facebook hadn't been real, mine would have only one friend: U. Happy birthday.


  • Happy birthday to the best friend who always knows me like no one else.


  • Isn't life ironic? I am celebrating the countdown to the death of the same person without whom I could not live life. Happy Birthday.


  • My best friend: the person I would have definitely kissed with if I were a boy. Happy Birthday Best Friend.


  • I hope your day is full of fun and shared with people who know the basics of fun. Happy Birthday.


  • You are a true friend, so never change! Happy birthday and I hope all your dreams come true!


  • The birds sing and the sun shines. It is a special day for a special lady who brings joy to the world. Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!


  • I wish you a day full of love, good times, lots of gifts and a birthday cake with a calorie bomb. Happy birthday, wonderful person.


  • Being friends forever, people have started to say that we look alike. I can't think of a greater compliment than being called your sister (or brother), that's for sure. Happy birthday to my closest friend!


  • Hey buddy, hope I m first to say it, advance happy birthday! I hope my effort is enough to let you know how special it is to me. Live long and stay healthy.


  • Your birthday is too special to celebrate just for one day, so let's get the party started right away, happy birthday buddy!


  • Your birthday is a race and I'm going to beat everyone else. Happy Birthday in advance.


  • I send my best wishes to one of the best people I know, who is like my best friend and has given me the best possible moments in my life. Here we are making a toast to your happy birthday!


  • Birthdays come and go, they all grow one year each year, and gifts are opened and thrown away. But I want my birthday wishes to stay with U forever. Happy Birthday!


  • My best wishes to my dear friend for an incredible year ahead. Happy Birthday.


  • We can throw gifts away but the wishes from best friends always stay with you all time. Happy Birthday, friend.


  • I was searching online for something sweet to write on her birthday card until I realized that all I had to do was look into my heart. Happy birthday to the friend who is also my soulmate.


  • If we were part of a band, we'd call it Fun Direction because hanging out with U is so much fun. Happy Birthday.

 Birthday messages for a friend
These birthday wishes for a special friend will help your friendship reach greater heights. Birthday wishes for a friend will be appreciated by your friend. A good friendship requires wishing and greeting each other on special occasions and should wish and greet you with the best birthday wishes that are here for your good friend. You can Send these quotes, wishes, and messages to your best friends.

Birthday greetings for Best friend Girl [ Birthday wishes messages ]

  • Did you already like or did you choose any of your wishes? If not then let's see more b.day greetings for your best friend:


  • Never change because you are simply amazing as you are. Happy birthday my hero.


  • Here, I wish the sweetest and coolest person I've ever met happy birthday. Have a happier birthday.


  • I hope you have an extraordinary birthday as the highlight that you are. Happy Birthday, dear.


  • You are an amazing person in every way. Keep smiling and enjoy this special day.


  • I was thinking about giving away something great, fun and amazing, and suddenly I remember that you already have me in your life.


  • Don't think that you are getting older; Think about how classic you are becoming by claiming one more year. Happy Birthday!


  • Dear friend ... just like when you are pleasantly surprised when you open your birthday gifts, I wish you receive the most amazing surprises as you open another beautiful year in your life. Happy Birthday.


  • Our friendship really tests my tolerance limit for sweetness, tenderness, and happiness. Happy Birthday, friend.


  • Only I know the importance of having a friend who is silent when I need someone to listen to my tirades and who gets angry when I need to shut up. Happy Birthday.


  • Sometimes you ignore me, sometimes you're sticky. Sometimes you are happy, sometimes you are gloomy. Sometimes you are fun, sometimes you are happy, boring or in a bad mood. Despite all the ups and downs, our friendship is always untroubled. Despite all the drama, you will always be my best friend. Happy Birthday.


  • Do you know what sadness, sadness, despair, pain, unhappiness, anguish, misery, agony, anguish, regret and trouble have in common? They have all been missing since I had you in my life as my friend. Happy Birthday.


  • I'm going to change your name to Oxygen because friends like you are the most important thing I need to survive. Happy birthday Oxy


  • The fact that you have decided to be my friend is the sweetest form of flattery I have ever received. Happy Birthday.


  • The only reason I am not nervous despite being single is that I have an amazing partner who never leaves me feeling alone. Happy Birthday.


  • Hangover's trilogy would be embarrassed compared to all the crazy things we've done together as friends. Happy Birthday.


  • Our friendship is a machine of smiles: I smile when I see you, I frown when I don't. Happy Birthday.


  • On your birthday I am making a wish. I hope we can be close friends just as we are now, even when we are frail, frail and old. Happy birthday to my real-life partner.


  • You are like a treasure that I would keep in a chest and lose the key so that no one else in the world can steal from you. Happy Birthday.


  • Wikipedia may have answers to all the questions in fact in my life, but you have answers to all emotional questions. Happy birthday to a special friend.


  • Whenever I fight with my mother, I come to you. Whenever I fight with my boyfriend, I come to you. Whenever I fight with my brother, I come to you. Maybe I should send you my mother, boyfriend, and brother for personal training so they stop fighting with me. Happy birthday to my best friend

 Funny birthday wishes for a friend
If you are around some of your friends, you should definitely send them the best greeting b.day. Send these birthday greetings to a friend with a message specially designed for the personal touch. When you send a friend a happy birthday message, you make him realize how special he is to you and how special friendship is. Send a lovely birthday message and see how friendship becomes a lifelong relationship.

Funny birthday wishes for a friend [ Happy birthday wishes SMS ]

  • Happy Birthday dear friend. A friend in need is a true friend; I need your car, to have it as mine, can you give it to me as a sign of being a friend?


  • Happy 45th birthday, my friend. Don't worry about increased wrinkles, you should be grateful for their blessings.


  • There is one thing that can definitely make you live a long time and enjoy a long life, and that is aging. So don't be afraid to get old, it is the best recipe for a long life! Happy birthday to a wonderful friend.


  • No need to ask what you need as a birthday present, dear friend. Since you are obsessed with chocolate, I have invited the chocolate company to your birthday, so you can fall asleep too much. Best birthday wishes to a lovely friend.


  • Another year has passed and another year that was not shit. Happy Birthday.


  • Have you checked the candle number on your birthday cake? You have to blow the entire candle sniffing. Hahaha. Happy birthday, king candle!


  • My only wish for you is no. sailing decreases, but, the no. of parties and cakes increases every year !!


  • Quickly blow out the candles. This large number of candles on the cake makes the room warmer. Happy birthday, sweetie !!


  • On your birthday I have a special wish. Smile while all your teeth are present! Congratulations!


  • You have an incredible feeling when your loved one wants you the way you want on your B.day. Happy A hilarious Birthday.


  • I have something special for you that we both love. Wooo! I ate everything on the way.


  • For your birthday, I wanted to give you something fun and charming, but I remembered that you already had me in your life.


  • You should be proud of your age. This year, you are wiser, smarter, and very close to reaping the benefits of senior restaurant discounts.


  • Having friends has never been so amazing! You really are a great person to have around, even when you eat everything on the table. We still love you anyway! Happy Birthday!


  • One more year added now, so it's better to stay on the ground instead of staying underneath that. Wishing you a Happy Birthday.


  • People often compare birthdays to snot because, with the increase in their number, people find that breathing is more difficult.


  • No one will stop tonight from eating your favorite, I wish you the happiest birthday of all.


  • So you're still younger than your next birthday age. Have a special celebration.

 Happy birthday message
These are some of the fun birthday wishes for your friend that will add humor and fun elements to your friendship. Simply saying happy birthday to a great friend in a happy way will bring a smile to your face.

Birthday messages for a friend [ Birthday wishes for best friend male ]

  • Every second, every minute, every hour, every day, these are the only times I think of you. Happy Birthday, friend.


  • Finding your worth in my life would be like finding water in the ocean - it's always there. Without you, it would be empty. Happy Birthday, friend.


  • Happy birthday my dear friend, that the bright colors paint your life and be happy forever. Stay blessed.


  • When nothing goes right, "I" come to you. You are the "GO TO" person for me. Happy Birthday. Lots of happy returns for the day.


  • Nothing can be as joyful as spending time with you, let today be the best of all so far. Happy birthday, you are loved.


  • I feel very lucky to have you as my friend. May all your dreams come true. Thanks for being such a good friend. Happy Birthday!


  • I look forward to many more years of friendship and birthdays with you. Have a fantastic birthday!


  • I want to wish you all the happiness in the world, everything you deserve. Happy Birthday, friend!


  • I am so happy and lucky that you are part of my life. All the best on your birthday!


  • In good times and bad, I will always be by your side. Happy Birthday friend


  • Happy, healthy, exceptional and exciting birthday to you, my friend!


  • Every time when I need help you come forward. In good times and bad, I will always be there for you Happy birthday!


  • I am grateful for your true friendship. I hope your birthday is amazing since you are my best friend!


  • I wish you eternal love, hope and joy, and happiness. Thanks for being my best friend!


  • I am feeling proud to be your best friend. Have a happy and healthy birthday!


Friends are a true treasure that helps us navigate the oceans of life. Wouldn't it be great for those friends to receive birthday wishes from a close friend on that special day? Lots of unique birthday wishes for friends is enough to tell your friend that you really wish the best for him/her. 
 Birthday greetings for Best friend Girl
A birthday note for a friend will be treasured by him/her forever. Surprise him and let him know what you think on his special day with birthday wishes for boyfriend and girlfriend. He/she will surely be delighted. These are some of the best friend happy birthday quotes that will help you a lot to boost your friendship.

Birthday quotes for a friend [ Birthday wishes Images ]

  • Just as wine is incomplete without having something to eat, without U my life just doesn't have much of an impact. Happy Birthday to my best friend.


  • Cheesecakes, tiramisu, and sticky cakes: that your life is as sweet as these sweets. This is the wish that I make with all my heart. Happy Birthday.


  • Thank you for listening to the words I never said and understanding my mind that no one else has read. Happy birthday to my best friend! 


  • Happy Birthday to my best friend We are a great team: I am smart, handsome and talented, and you are great at being my friend!


  • Never think that you are alone, I am always there for all your solutions. Happy Birthday.


  • Happy birthday to someone who still awaits their birthday like a child every year. Finally came the day. Have fun.


  • Happy birthday. Your parents should be proud of you. We all love you. Still working hard.


  • Your friendship is like oxygen. I can't live without it. Happy Birthday,


  • Happy birthday idiot, that your day is full of surprises and countless cuts


  • You are prettier than pink, brighter than yellow because your personality is a mixture of bubbly and smooth. You are hotter than red, colder than blue because the reason for all my smiles is nobody but a friend like you. Happy Birthday.


  • Our friendship is like the Internet. Sometimes I take her presence for granted, but I am lost without her. Happy Birthday.


  • As a metaphor, our beautiful friendship is a cake that I can have and eat as well. Happy Birthday.


  • There are two types of friends. The first type is friends whose birthdays are remembered by Facebook. The second type like you are friends whose birthdays are remembered by the heart. Happy Birthday.

  • It's a pity that your birthday comes only once a year because I love to party and hug friends like you. Happy Birthday.

  • Our friendship is strong as iron but finished with a layer of gold. Iron rusts over time, but gold never corrodes, and it also shines. Happy Birthday.
Birthday wishes for friend in Hindi
जीवन के रास्ते हमेशा गुलज़ार रहें;
चेहरे पर आपके सदा ही मुस्कान रहे;
देता है दिल यह दुआ आपको;
ज़िन्दगी में हर दिन खुशियों की बहार रहे।
जन्मदिन मुबारक़
जन्मदिन  है  आपका  सोचता  हूँ   उपहार  क्या  दूँ ,
सोचता  हूँ  ईश वर्ष  नया  क्या  दूँ ,
गुलाब  से  बढ़कर  कोई  फूल  होता  तो  देता  जरूर ,
मगर  जो  खुद  गुलाब  है  उसे  गुलाब  भी  क्या  दूँ !
~~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~~~
तोहफा मैं तुझे आज मेरा दिल ही देता हूँ,
ये हसीन मोका गवाना नहीं चाहता हूँ,
अपने दिल की बात तुम्हारे सामने बतलाता हूँ,
और तुम्हारे जन्म दिन की शुभ कामनाये देता हूँ…
हर दिन से प्यारा लगता है हमें ये ख़ास दिन ,हम जिसे बिताना नहीं चाहते आप बिन ,वैसे तो दिल देता है सदा ही दुआ आपको ,फिर भी कहते है मुबारक हो जन्मदिन आपको..
एक दुआ माँगते है हम अपने भगवान से,चाहते है आपकी खुशी पूरे ईमान से,सब हसरतें पूरी हो आपकीऔर आप मुस्कुराएँ दिलो जान से…हैप्पी बर्थडे
हम तुम्हारे सुंदर और सफल भविष्य की कामना करते है, तुम्हारे जन्मदिन के अवसर पर तुम्हें दिल से बहुत बहुत बधाई देते है। Happy Birthday
प्यारा दोस्त लाखो मे मिलता है, और मेरे प्यारे दोस्त का जन्मदिन साल मे सिर्फ एकबार आता है। हॅप्पी बर्थडे दोस्त, सदा मुस्कुराते रहना।

 Birthday wishes for friend in Hindi
So these are some of the best happy birthday quotes for a best friend. A true friend is very attentive, and the best way to show it is by sending incredible birthday thoughts. A special day is just right to express your feelings with good birthday wishes. A special friend deserves a special mention, and you can use these birthday messages to make a special friend give you that importance.  You can also check Birthday wishes for friend in Hindi.

You can use cards, flowers or just send him a wonderful birthday SMS. It will make you happier when you get the best wishes with quotes from him. Happy birthday quotes with a friend's wishes are the best thing you need to express your feelings to a true friend.

I hope you like this post about Birthday Wishes for Best Friend, Male, Female, Messages, Quotes for Friends (Best Friend). Please share it with other people on social media to help them know this information. If you have any suggestions or query feel free to comment below.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.