Birthday Wishes for Son, Messages, Status, and Quotes for Son in English/Hindi

Birthday Wishes for Son, Messages, Status, and Quotes for Son in English/Hindi


Every child always deserves an extra special birthday celebration. So you have to choose the perfect birthday for him on his big day. Convey your warm words to your child about how happy he is to have you in his life. Take the opportunity to show him how proud you are of him and wish him all the happiness. He is an irreplaceable part of your life. You can do anything for your child. Make your birthday memorable for all of you. 
happy birthday my son

Share some old memories that are worth sharing. Thank God for giving such an incredible son. From his childhood, he is making you happy and makes your eyes cry and fill your heart with love. He is your little prince and he will always be alone. He is always there to support his family, and his parents are always there with him to encourage and love him. You should be overwhelmed by having a child like him.

Birthday wishes for Son: [Happy Birthday my Son]


Here, you will receive birthday greetings from a mother to her child wishes for the firstborn son, happy birthday wishes from the mother, birthday greetings from the parents, birthday blessings, special birthday wishes, and birthday thoughts. You are so lucky to have such an amazing child in the world that you have the best birthday today! Have a wonderful b.day! Let's read the best wishes of happy birthday to the son:
birthday wishes for son in hindi

  • Dear son, when you feel that life is giving you a hard time, come to me and I will give you a hug. No matter how old you are, to me, you will always be my little son.

  • Dear child, you are the only reason we hope to live with a smile and you will be the only reason we remember life with a smile. Happy birthday my son.

  • Our whole world can be summed up in just 3 letters: SON. Happy Birthday.

  • Dear beloved son, you are one in a billion and you believe this throughout your life. Happy Birthday!

  • On your birthday, I wish I could stop time. Not just to keep you with me forever but so I can stop feeling so old! Happy Birthday, Son!

  • When you were born, I couldn't even understand how you wanted to tell me again. Happy Birthday!

  • Regardless of the situation that life brings, you will always find us by your side. Happy Birthday!

  • As you blow out the candle on your cake, remember that your love is like the candle that will shine forever in our hearts. Happy Birthday, son.

  • Dear son, you are the reason why we wait for life. You are also the reason why there is always a smile on our face. We love you! Happy Birthday!

  • Happy Birthday, son. You are a lovely person and you are definitely proud and lucky to have you in our life.

Birthday Wishes for Son from Mom: [Happy Birthday Son from Mom]


  • We are so lucky to have a son as big as you. You have always been a beacon of light to us. Happy Birthday, son!
123 birthday greetings for son

  • Dear child, I wish this birthday to be followed by many such happy and beautiful occasions. My love and best wishes will always be with you! I wish you a happy birthday!

  • Since the day you were born you have brought nothing but meaning and joy to my life. You are a fantastic son and I feel very lucky to be your father. Happy Birthday!

  • There are many ways to wish him a happy birthday, but it all comes down to this. I love you with all my heart. Happy birthday from your mother.

  • Many times it alarmed me when you were away from me. A mother's work is full of worries. But above all, my job is to love you until the end of time! Happy birthday, my loved one!

  • I have such sweet memories of you as a child, but I have faith that your future will be even sweeter. Happy Birthday, son.

  • You are a miracle that happened to us, a miracle that is 1 in a billion. Happy birthday!

  • Happy Birthday, boy! Have fun today, you are the person of honor!

  • Our dear son, thank you for bringing a smile to our face every day. We hope your birthday brings you a smile too! The best birthday!

  • Happy Birthday, son. Stay happy, healthy and blessed on your special day ... and every day of the year.

  • Happy birthday, dear son, on this day I want to assure you that I fill you with love and affection without end throughout my life.

  • Thank you for letting us be the best parents we can be, just for being yourself: a wonderful child.

  • Loving you is our greatest joy. You make it so easy. Happy Birthday dear!!

  • Happy Birthday, son! We have seen you become an incredible man. May next year continue to exceed your expectations.

  • You are the best son in the world and today is your day. So enjoy! Happy Birthday.

Birthday Messages for the Son: [Heartfelt Birthday Wishes for Son]


When it comes to celebrating your beloved child's birthday, you can make it special by doing many things on his birthday. You can send some loving and touching birthday wishes and a happy birthday message for the son. These can be written in a letter inside the birthday cards. You can also send some birthday SMS as a birthday message to the mother's child. Send these SMS on WhatsApp or through a phone call. What happens is that the emotions remain the same, but sometimes we don't have the right words to express our feelings to someone.
birthday wishes for son from mom

  • That is why we have brought you a list of lovely and fun birthday wishes and messages that will be perfect to send your child as the perfect birthday wishes.

  • Every time you grow up, so do I; You will always be the best part of every day. Thank you, my son, I will always be proud to be your mother.

  • Happy birthday to my baby! I love you!

  • Wherever life takes you, whatever your goals are, I will always be very proud of you! Have a wonderful birthday!

  • The warmest birthday wishes you the smartest and most handsome guy! We wish you all the best on your special day and every day!

  • I can't believe a year has passed so quickly, my son. You continue to grow, learn, and amaze. I hope to have another happy year with you in our lives. Happy Birthday.

  • I thank God every day for the wonderful blessing He has bestowed on me and your mother. Happy Birthday !!

  • Thank you for letting us be the best parents we can be, just for being yourself: a wonderful child.

  • You are a miracle of one in a billion for us. You have blessed our lives with fun, kind and caring ways. Happy Birthday!

  • Best wishes to the best birthday boy! May all your dreams come true! I am sending you a lot of love and kisses.

Birthday Quotes for Son [Happy Birthday my Son]


  • Since you were born, there hasn't been a single day that you haven't smiled. happy birthday, son!
heartfelt birthday wishes for son

  • Life is a highway. Hop in the way that seems to be best for you, and you'll be happy. Good luck with your celebration!

  • I wish you wealth, good health, joy, and happiness in your day of days. Have a wonderful happy birthday, son.

  • We are so lucky to have a son as big as you. Happy birthday dear son!

  • Our Son is part of us, we never could. Our Son loves us so much that he should never. On your birthday, I pray for your health and blessing!

  • The day you came into our lives was like a miracle, that's what you really are to us now. We are proud to have a child-like you! Happy birthday from your mom and dad!

  • It is such an exciting experience to see our cute little boy grow up to be a wonderful person.

  • From the screams of joy to the screams of sadness, may our special day bring you a better tomorrow. Happy birthday my son!

  • Having a great son like you is definitely the best thing that has happened to our life. I will always be proud of you, happy birthday, my dear son.

  • There is a reason to be happy today, son because it is your birthday. Stay blessed and get what you really want. May you never look back and reach a higher, happy birthday son!

  • Have a wonderful time and happy moments on your special day! I wish you a happy birthday!

  • We are old school, so we will hug you on your birthday instead of hitting the like button on your Facebook and sing happy birthday to you instead of tagging you on Twitter. Happy Birthday, son.

  • Thanks for meeting my expectations, thanks for giving us respect. You are truly a better son. Happy Birthday, son.

  • I hope you never forget that with me you have everything you could want for my son since your mother always loves you. Have a good birthday.

  • Happy birthday to my amazing son. You are the light of my life, that lifts me up every day!

Birthday Quotes for son: [Birthday Greetings for Son]


The words that express your affection, care, and love towards your child will always be treasured in his heart. Your child is a little emotionally attached to you. You will be amazed and charming when you receive these sweet greetings from you.
birthday wishes for son in marathi
Share these mother-to-child quotes on your birthday that you can post on any social network or just send them as a text message. You will feel very happy and loved to receive these incredible wishes. There are also some fun birthday quotes for you to send her. Let's see some of the best quotes about happy birthday son:

  • In reality, the child should ideally be called the sun, because you are happy every day of life because you are the light of life! Happy birthday my son, stay blessed!

  • You are always my lovely little baby, no matter how young or old you are. Let's celebrate this day together. Hugs, kisses and my best birthday wishes for my son.

  • Sit back and think about all the times we have together, as this birthday reminds us that there are more memories to be angry. Happy Birthday kid

  • Watching your child grow old reminds him of his own age. You're making us feel old because you mature so fast.

  • You have become an excellent young man that any mother or father would be proud of. Thanks for coming into our lives, son. Happy Birthday!

  • Happy birthday to an amazing son who has the most beautiful mother and handsome father. Your parents are true rock stars because they gave birth to you. Never forget that!

  • Happy Birthday! I have to admit, it makes me a little sentimental. I don't want you to grow up so fast. I like you the way you are now.

  • You are a gift from our Heavenly Father and I believe that after God made you, my son, he must have stepped back and said, "Wow, I ROCK!" Happy birthday to an amazing creation.

  • His life is a blessing to our family, his friends, and many other people. Happy Birthday Son


  • Have the most amazing day today. Light up the world with that bright, dazzling smile of yours, my adorable baby. Happy birthday my dear son!
happy birthday son images

  • Thank you, son, for giving us the opportunity to become the best parents you will ever have. Happy Birthday, Son.

  • On your happy birthday, may everything that makes you happy be today ... tomorrow and always.

  • You are the best thing that has happened to us! Happy birthday my dear boy!

  • I promise to give you the best of everything, my son, I will teach, love, and appreciate you. Happy birthday my son.

  • Endless love, undivided attention, eternal pampering, eternal affection, and endless care. These are the things we can do for you, our dear son. Have a happy birthday Son.

  • Although you have caused many problems with the neighbors, you are and always will be our sweet child. Happy Birthday to you.

  • Every year when we celebrate your birthday, I feel sad for the day you will be moving. I love you, my dear son. Happy Birthday.

  • You are the reason for my smile and my laugh. You make me proud every day. Always remember that you have a permanent place in my heart. Happy birthday my son.

  • Dear child, no matter how much you have grown, for us you will always be our most beloved and intelligent baby. Happy birthday, Son.

  • My son, I love you until the end of time, I love you until the moon and back, I will always love you no matter what!

  • Happy Birthday. Sending a hug to my wonderful son, lots of love, and wishing you lots of fun.

  • You are the love of my life. What my life was like when you were not born, a desolate desert. You give me strength and power to face the world. You are my son. I love you. Happy Birthday!!

  • You will always be my greatest joy and nothing and nobody will come between us. I love my son, you will always be mom's son, enjoy your birthday.

Birthday Status for Son: [123 Birthday Greetings for Son]


  • No matter how old your child is, celebrate his birthday in a special way. Make it very special by sending him birthday greetings and wishes.

  • Here you will find the happy birthday status for the child and the Facebook birthday wishes that you can post on your FB profile.

  • Never a day goes by when you are not thinking with Luv, smile, and happy memories. I wish you joy and happiness all year long!

  • Your birth marks a moment that is a great cause for celebration for me. That was the moment I became your father.

  • Only a few parents have the privilege of being blessed with a gifted child like you. Happy birthday to the best son in the whole world.

  • I am very grateful to spend another year with you. You will always be our little angel. Happy birthday my dear boy!

  • Time flies so fast that you have become much stronger and bigger, but you will always be my baby. Happy Birthday, son.

  • Every day since you were born, you added something amazing to my life. Happy birthday my dear son!

  • Having a child like you is one of the greatest joys of my life, so your birthday is a happy occasion for the celebration.

  • No cheesy lines, No stupid vines. On his birthday, a sincere thanks for being mine alone. Happy Birthday, son.

Birthday SMS for Son: [Birthday Wishes for Son in law]


  • No matter how many of your birthdays go, you will always be my little slugger. Happy Birthday!
happy birthday son from mom

  • Regardless of whether you have become a young teenager or become an old man, you will always be our little bundle of joy. Have a happy birthday, dear son!

  • You have become much stronger and bigger, but you will always be my baby. Happy birthday dear son!

  • I can't believe a year has passed so quickly, my sweet son. You continue to grow, learn, and amaze. I hope to have another year of happiness with you in our lives. Happy Birthday.

  • Children like you are a precious treasure to a father. I am proud to be your father. I wish you a very happy birthday.

  • We love you so much and we are so proud of what you have become as you get older. Here's another year of awesome! Happy Birthday, son!

  • The best thing about having a baby is that you can watch them grow as young men. You are turning out to be a good young man.

  • You have always made us proud. Our blessing and support are always with you. Can God bless you with everything you want in life? Happy Birthday son. Enjoy your special day.

  • You were always acting as a support for your brothers. You were the first happiness in this home. Happy birthday, handsome son.

  • Happy birthday to a Son who generates so much energy in our home. Thanks to you, every day of our lives is full of adventure, new discoveries, and fun, fun, FUN!

  • Son, you are a shining example of all that is right in this world. May your future be bright, starting with your special day. Happy Birthday!

  • Another birthday with you, surely it is a blessing for me, son, you are the only man that I admire, and the only one that I direct.

  • Every time I look at you, I remember that life can be so beautiful, how God blessed me, and loved me so much. He gave me a wonderful and beautiful boy. Happy Birthday!

  • It is said that happy moments have a short time span but My happiness increases daily when I see my son grow up. Happy Birthday, son!!

  • Today is the great day of the person who has made me feel so blessed and fortunate to have him as my son.

  • I feel so fortunate to have been blessed with a very loving, loving, passionate, obedient, and hardworking son. Happy birthday, son.

  • I love you as my Son for all my next seven births. I love you, my son, and very, very happy birthday!

Birthday Wishes for Son in Hindi: [Hindi Birthday wishes for son]

birthday wishes for son in hindi
  • जन्मदिन मुबारक हो बेटे! मैंने उत्सुकता से देखा है और देखा है कि आप एक अद्भुत युवा व्यक्ति के रूप में विकसित हुए हैं। आप आने वाले वर्षों में अपनी उम्मीदों को पार कर सकते हैं।
  • जन्मदिन मुबारक हो बेटे! जैसा कि आप एक और वर्ष मनाते हैं, आप एक वर्ष के लिए भी समझदार होंगे।
  • जन्मदिन मुबारक हो बेटा, इस खास दिन पर मेरी यही शुभकामना है; प्रत्येक वर्ष अधिक ज्ञान, अधिक हँसी और ढेर सारी शुभकामनाएँ लाता है।
  • जन्मदिन मुबारक हो बेटा तुम्हारे आगे की सड़क अनंत संभावनाओं से भरी है। आगे बढ़ते रहो
  • जन्मदिन की शुभकामनाएं। मैं अपने अद्भुत बेटे को बहुत प्यार से गले लगा रहा हूं, और आपको शुभकामनाएं देता हूं!
  • जन्मदिन मुबारक हो बेटे! इस दिन से आपको और अधिक वर्षों की शुभकामनाएं।
  • अब तक के सबसे अच्छे बेटे को जन्मदिन की शुभकामनाएं! आप सबसे अच्छा जश्न मनाते हैं; और याद रखें - हम आपको बहुत प्यार करते हैं!
  • जन्मदिन मुबारक हो बेटे। आपको हमेशा प्यार और पोषित किया जाता है, जहाँ आप खुद को इस महान, बड़ी, खूबसूरत दुनिया में पाते हैं, जहाँ आप घूमते हैं।
  • हम पूर्ण माता-पिता नहीं हो सकते हैं, लेकिन हम एक संपूर्ण पुत्र के लिए वास्तव में भाग्यशाली हैं।
  • जन्मदिन मुबारक हो मेरे बेटे! आपको हमेशा प्यार किया जाता है; आज कल और हमेशा।
  • आप प्रत्येक वर्ष को उज्जवल बनाते हैं और आप अपनी अच्छाई और अपनी कृपा से हमारे जीवन को उज्ज्वल करते हैं। जन्मदिन मुबारक हो बेटे!
  • आपका जन्मदिन अच्छी यादें लाता है और यह हमेशा हमें याद दिलाता है कि आपने हमारे जीवन का आनंद कैसे लिया। जन्मदिन मुबारक हो बेटे!
  • आप उच्च पर से मेरा खजाना हैं, आप हमेशा मुझे खुशी और प्यार लाते हैं। जन्मदिन मुबारक हो बेटे!
  • हर दिन तुम मेरे चेहरे पर मुस्कान लाते हो और कड़ी मेहनत के बिना भी मेरे दिल को खुश करते हो, तुम सिर्फ तुम हो। जन्मदिन मुबारक हो मेरे बेटे!
  • हम आपसे प्यार करते हैं और आपको अच्छे दिनों और स्वस्थ और उज्ज्वल भविष्य की शुभकामनाएं देते हैं।
  • हम आपके लिए बहुत भाग्यशाली हैं, आप इतने शानदार बेटे हैं; आज शानदार जन्मदिन है, किद्दो!
  • खुश रहो और एक अद्भुत जन्मदिन है! जैसे ही आप मजबूत और समझदार होते हैं, हम आपके अच्छे होने की कामना करते हैं।
  • हम मानते हैं कि चमत्कार लोगों के साथ होता है। लेकिन हम कभी नहीं जानते थे कि जब तक हम आपके पास थे, हम विशेषाधिकार प्राप्त लोगों में से होंगे। जन्मदिन मुबारक हो बेटे!

It is crucial to show your child how much his parents love him, care for him, and how much he means to you. You can convey your feelings with the best birthday messages you can find in this article.

A child is one of the wonderful gifts that life can give you, but it seems difficult to find the perfect words to wish him a happy birthday. So, we have brought you here a nice collection of happy birthday wishes for the son, birthday greetings for the son of the mother, or the parents. Select any of these and want it.

I hope you like this post about Birthday Wishes for Son, Messages, Status, and Quotes for Son in English/Hindi. Please share it with other people on social media to help them know this information. If you have any suggestions or query feel free to comment below.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.